Before entering licenses please close all running PARTsolutions/eCATALOGsolutions applications!
1. In the Category tree, select the item License administration.
2. Select the tabbed page Licenses.
3. Click on the button Add file... and select the received license file (*.cnsldb).
4. Top right, select your license product.
-> You can see the exact name in the column Product code.
-> You can find detailed license information under License key and Host ID/Role.
-> If everything is Green, you installed the correct license and your eCATALOGsolutions product is ready for operation now.
5. To complete the process click on the Save button (if not already done after having installed the license).
6. Look at software and support information:
Corresponding to the selected License file (*.cnsldb) / Product code you can see Customer information and Dealer information downright.
The Customer number helps the support team to provide assistance.
Here, you can also find the Dealer responsible for you with Support e-mail and Support phone number.
Customer information and Dealer information